Team Manager - Fiduciary
|Job Title:||Team Manager - Fiduciary|
|Contact Name:||Noorina Abdoulraman|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2019 07:15|
As a gateway to banking, financial structuring and wealth management solutions, our client has been ever present since 2000. We are currently looking for a fiduciary specialist, at managerial level, to join the team.
The purpose of the role is to manage and supervise the day to day operations of a Team of Administrators together with supporting an identified group of client portfolios by performing a variety of standardised tasks e.g. activities relative to the creation, management and administration of trusts and companies.
- Manage and develop solution driven outcomes to tasks received.
- Plan team workflow and distribution to ensure a professional service in line with company policies and procedures and relevant legislation.
- Monitoring of ongoing work in progress – outstanding issues list.
- Check PI’s and correspondence of team members.
- Monitor progress wrt annual review of BVI/Mauritian files including Microgen updates, and monitoring of bank movements (in line with (LBA requirements).
- Monitor delivery of accounting/PV requirements by client managers and clients, and check that all action points are cleared from statutory and compliance perspective.
- Monitor status relating to bank reconciliations and bookkeeping on Microgen.
- Monitor status of filing, archiving and saving.
- Attend staff meetings and team briefs.
- Debt collection.
- Liaison with clients and client managers.
- Set up of new company or trust.
- Liaise with third parties (banks, investment advisors, authorities, etc).
- Payment instructions.
- Deal with complex resolutions and issues.
- Preparation of board and shareholder resolutions.
- Attendance of board meetings of companies within portfolio.
- Preparation of minutes of board meetings and action items list for circulation to attendees.
- Deeds and agreements.
- Apply compliance and due diligence procedures.
- Removal/termination of entities.
- Updating of database and files.
- Actively coaching of his/her teams in line with the company’s Employee Development System (“EDS”).
- Check time sheets.
- A tertiary qualification is essential;
- ACCA or ICSA will be an advantage;
- 8-10 years’ experience within Global business sector with at least 1.5 years’ experience in leading a team.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's