Team Leader IT Infrastructure & Security
|Job Title:||Team Leader IT Infrastructure & Security|
|Location:||Port Louis, Mauritius|
|Contact Name:||Deeya Bheeroo-Hulloowan|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2018 09:52|
Castille Resources is in search of a Team Leader IT Infrastructure & Security for our client in the banking sector.
- Provide day-to-day operational support for the Bank's computer systems including the network, hardware and software, telephone systems, and related equipment.
- Perform network administration functions such as installing, upgrading, and maintaining software on servers, upgrading server hardware, and troubleshooting and resolving network connectivity issues.
- Administer and maintain firewall applications for the Internet, troubleshoot and resolve problems; install system upgrades as necessary.
- Adapt to changing technologies and learn functionality of new equipment and systems.
- Ensure that IT Infrastructure does not have any security gap such as missing patch or outdated antivirus definition.
- Ensure compliance to infrastructure and application security standards.
- In depth understanding of trends in security threats, threat intelligence, analysis of major publicized incidents and technology trends.
- At least 5 to 6 years of experience in the Banking Sector - maintaining computer equipment including network and security systems.
- A degree in Computer Science
- Possession of professional certifications such as MCSE, MCSE/I, any CISCO certification or comparable certifications.
- Hold security qualifications (CISSP, CISM, CRISC, ISO)
- Proven leadership skills of managing a small team of people on infrastructure & security activities.
- Good project management skills
- Experience in Disaster Data Recovery
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Good planning, time management and presentation skills.
Interested candidates are invited to apply directly on the Castille Website.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's