We are a global leader in the financial services and fund administration business, offering a full suite of services from our offices in Chicago, Dublin, Geneva, Hong Kong, London, Malta, New York, Rotterdam, Singapore, Sofia and Sydney.
Custom House is fully regulated, as required, in each jurisdiction.
As part of our expansion plan, we are currently on the look out for candidates who could join the Business Implementation and Corporate Services Department.
Team Manager and Managing Director
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Supporting the Business Implementation and Corporate Services Department in addition to other tasks as they may arise.
MAIN DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- Responsible for drafting letters, resolutions, and invoices
- Filing and record keeping of official company documents and correspondence
- Assisting with the administration of projects
- Incoming and outgoing logging, and distribution of mails and couriers
- Assistance with the set-up and organisation of team and client meetings
- Front desk duties when required
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities as they may arise
PRINCIPAL QUALIFICATIONS/SKILL SET REQUIRED:
- Computer literate
- Quick learner, have good communication skills and have a good team spirit
- Fluency in English both spoken and written is a must
- Dedicated and Independent hard worker
- Candidates must be currently residing in Malta
- Ideally candidates will have previous experience in a similar role
RELATIONSHIP WITH OTHER DEPARTMENTS:
- Compliance team
- Group Finance team
- Service providers
- Staff members from other group companies
It should be noted that the above Job Specification may be amended and additional duties may be added from time to time.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.