10 days ago
One of Malta's leading financial services organisation is looking to expand its tax team and hence are seeking to recruit tax advisor.
- Assisting clients in the areas of direct and indirect taxes.
- Preparation of written Tax opinions.
- Assistance in the Tax Compliance work such as Income Tax Returns and Claims for Refund.
- Liaising with auditors on tax matters.
- Advising and assisting clients on their fiscal obligations and compliance within the prescribed time limits.
- Advising and assisting clients on the most tax-efficient way of structuring their corporate and tax affairs.
- Assisting private clients with their fiscal obligations in terms of the various Tax Residency Schemes applicable at the time.
- Reading for an ACCA qualification or equivalent.
- Previous relevant experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of local and international tax.
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Excellent communication and written skills in English and Maltese, whilst knowledge of the Italian language is considered an asset.