|Job Title:||Tax Advisor|
|Location:||St Julians, Malta|
|Salary:||€40,000 to €45,000|
|Contact Name:||Justina Zammit|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2020 15:19|
A multi-disciplinary brand offering tax, corporate, accounting and Audit services is currently looking for a Tax Advisor to join its team, the selected individual will be responsible for:
- The provision of Tax Advisory Services including the preparation of written Tax opinions as may be required by the clients
- Assistance whenever needed in the Tax Compliance work such as Income Tax returns and Claims for refund among others
- Advising and assisting clients on their fiscal obligations and compliance within the prescribed time limits
- Advising and assisting clients on the most Tax efficient way of structuring their corporate and Tax affairs
- Assisting private clients with their fiscal obligations in terms of the various Tax Residency Schemes applicable at the time
- Seeing to the needs and wishes of clients and prospective clients in the best possible manner and efficiently
- Co-ordinating with the rest of the staff.
Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must be a fully qualified accountant
- Must possess extensive experience in direct tax matters, ideally having worked for at least 4 years with an audit or a law firm in their tax department.
- The applicant is expected to demonstrate his experience and knowledge in direct local and international tax matters.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's