|Salary:||€20,000 - €35,000|
|Contact Name:||Justina Zammit|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2017 10:23|
A corporate services firm is looking for a Tax Accountant to work within the accountancy services department. The successful candidate will form part of a dynamic team that handles international clients operating in a wide range of industries. The role is ideal for someone who wishes to broaden their experience and take on a challenge.
Candidate will be working with a high level of independence on:
- Client financial and management accounting;
- VAT Returns and other related VAT documents;
- Tax computations and tax returns;
- Other government reports such as national statistics;
- Reporting to management on a regular basis.
- A diversified portfolio of companies and shall be expected, motivated and committed to the client’s needs and to manage one’s portfolio of clients;
- Ensuring deadlines are met;
- Providing quality service to clients.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Qualified accountant or at final stages of qualification
- Excellent communication skills especially in English, both verbally and written
- Must be proficient in MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's