Systems Support Officer
|Job Title:||Systems Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Veronica Saavedra|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2018 09:33|
A well-established company in the banking field is expanding its team. This person will be providing technical support to the platform’s users and running functionality and regression tests on the systems.
- Professional support and career development
- Company benefits
- Attractive salary
- Provide technical support to internal users regarding systems’ set up and testing, end-user training, report writing and related tasks. Assist on the introduction process related to improvements in the systems.
- Work closely with other teams in order to find solutions to the technical issues. Track defects, document and report accordingly, investigating root cause.
- Elaborate test cases for functionality and regression. Execute the platform’s testing and train end-users on new aspects.
- Assist when necessary in large dimensions system implementations and upgrades.
- Experience troubleshooting issues and fixing bugs.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Familiar with the banking industry.
- Excellent level of English, both verbal and written.
- An analytical mindset, attentive to detail, team player.
- Experience with Linux / Unix and Oracle PL- SQL will be considered an asset.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's