Systems Support Administrator
|Job Title:||Systems Support Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Marianne Koessler|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2019 12:40|
A well-established company in the manufacturing industry is expanding their team and are looking for a Systems Support Administrator.
This role encompasses primarily the ERP, its related support facilities but also all the platforms which are required for running the business. The systems support administrator also ensures that all company data is secured and managed both within the organisation and externally. This position encompasses all the user applications adopted by the company and the operational infrastructure and networks on which they operate. The future candidate will take care to ensure data backup, server resources are balanced, and the resources are in line with business requirements. The systems support administrator provides support to the systems administrator such that data availability, security and back up procedures are followed and documented.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business
- Server security certification
- Ideally 5 years’ experience in the administration of Enterprise Networking at scale
- 5+ years’ experience in ISIT security controls and auditing
- 2 years’ experience in server maintenance and monitoring software use
- Experience in ISIT security controls and auditing. Understanding & experience of Infrastructure, Application, Web, Cloud & User Security
- Understanding of LAN/WAN technologies and telecommunications including DNS, DHCP, WIFI access points, switches, phones and troubleshooting techniques, backup and replication, Active Directory and mail servers
- Ability to:
- troubleshoot connectivity, communication and setup,
- provide a service using remote tools for the troubleshooting as required.