|Job Title:||Systems Specialist|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2018 08:39|
Are you a fresh graduate or on the lookout for your next career step? Our Mobile/Fixed Residential and Business Services team are looking for a Systems Specialist.
Ideal candidates should have:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree;
- Desirable Technical Skills: LINUX, CCNA, SCRIPTING, DBs, Diameter, SIP;
- Ability to work well in a team;
- Problem solving and logical skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- The ability to be an effective and flexible team member;
- A positive attitude and approach;
- A valid driving license – required to drive a Company car.
If this describes you that this is a glimpse of what you will be doing:
- Provide third level support in the area of Mobile/Fixed Telephony systems;
- Propose improvements in work practices to enhance the network quality, to improve customer service and to increase efficiency. i.e. in the implementation of preventive and corrective maintenance, in the compilation and analysis of statistics, in the execution of operational and maintenance procedures and other ad-hoc tasks;
- Work with team members in the execution of projects, Installation, configuration, Integration, Acceptance, user testing all the way to production;
- Implement technical solutions to support the GO commercial requirements;
- Liaise with suppliers, local/foreign operators’ and GO customers as necessary.
- Implement technical solutions to support the GO portfolio
- To train other members of the team as guided by the Manager.
- Work on emergency 24x7 roster and work extra hours during silent hours.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's