|Job Title:||Systems Engineer|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2019 13:10|
Systems Engineers - who as part of a team, will be responsible to install, configure, secure, implement, support and maintain mission critical operating systems or hardware platforms and provide first level user support. This role will offer you the opportunity to broaden your skill set and experience, both at a technology and business level.
The successful candidates will have:
- Ability and genuine interest to learn, understand and apply new technologies;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to work effectively both independently with minimum supervision and as part of a team;
- Ability and willingness to be on call on a 24x7 basis if required;
- Strong knowledge and understanding of server operating systems (such as Windows, UNIX and/or Linux) , including volume management, performance analysis, and system security;
- Strong understanding of enterprise storage (SAN and NAS) technologies and platforms;
- Good knowledge with some programming/script languages (such as Powershell, Perl, UNIX batch scripts, etc.) and TCP/IP environments;
- Experience managing VMWare VSphere environments and other virtualisation technologies will be considered an asset;
- System Administration Certifications (such as Microsoft MCSA/MCSE, Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE), etc.) would be considered an asset;
The remuneration package will be in line with the skills, experience and qualifications of the selected candidates. Shortlisted candidates will be requested to attend an interview.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. BOV, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at BOV.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's