For this position, the will to learn is considered a bigger requirement than skills, but if you have 1-2 years experience in the field it is considered an advantage. In the team you are three colleagues cooperating effectively together while supporting one of the most successful Customer Service Departments in Europe. If you want to help us deliver the best Customer experience in the iGaming Industry – apply now!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- Knowledge about and experience in the following technologies:
- Version control: Mercurial, SVN, etc.
- GIT & SCM (Source Control Management)
- Object-Oriented Languages
- JS libraries/frameworks,
- good working knowledge of SQL,
- ideally MySQL,
- MSSQL, Redis/NoSQL
- Basic Linux commands,
- good knowledge of Windows commands/scripting
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Significant coursework in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Efficient computer programming skills.
Extras/Considered an Asset
- A GitHub account and contribution history will be a plus
- Knowledge of other technologies will be an asset
- Experience with Windows and Linux OS
- Experience with an MVC framework (Laravel, .NET core, etc.)
- Experience with Docker containers and virtual machines
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Your primary focus will be the maintenance and development of all software code that underlines Systems used within the Customer Service department. You will be contributing directly to the success of our brands by materializing our business teams’ visions into a tangible user experience.
You will participate in task estimation, development, testing, code reviews, bug fixing, deploying great software, implementing new features as well as maintaining and improving the existing functionality. You will independently work with high-end systems as well as applying your own methodologies to enhance the efficiency of the environment.