|Job Title:||Systems Auditor|
|Contact Name:||Kristina Abela|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2019 10:08|
Castille's client is recruiting an auditor to conduct and/or review audits and reports conducted on all type of gaming operations and affiliated entities and ensure compliance with the applicable laws, regulations and directives, as applicable.
- Reviewing documentation submitted by gaming operators further to new processes and compliance reviews
- Developing processes/procedures in order to prevent/detect irregularities, or suspicions thereof, and duly report any findings;
- Ensure final reports are issued with all recommendations and overseeing and providing quality control for the Department’s audits;
- Carrying out special investigations
- Formulating or assisting in the development of; and/or maintaining processes/policies to achieve the objectives of the Department when necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Management Information Systems (MQF Level 6).
- Possession of a Bachelor Degree in accounting, information system or currently be pursuing an ACCA qualification will be considered as an asset.
- Possession of or currently pursuing recognised certification to undertake IT audits (such as CISA or equivalent)
- Experience in information systems and financial auditing will be considered as an asset.