30,000 - 40,000 Euro
25 days ago
A strong software house based in Malta is looking for a Systems and Network Administrator.
- Linux OS advanced skills and knowledge
- AWS EC2 cloud infrastructure and networking experience
- Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines and networking
- Firewall appliances configuration
- VPN proposals and configuration
- Systems hardening preferably PCI standards
- Virtualization VMWare and replication tools
- Windows Server administration experience
- Domain Control and user management
- Collaboration software preferably Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- Preferably in possession of a university degree in computing and / or any of the popular systems/network administration certifications.
- Proficient in Systems Administration with at least 3 years’ experience.
- A broad knowledge of IT infrastructure and IS applications including methods and techniques of business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Preferably be in possession of an Amazon AWS/Microsoft Azure certification.
- Possess good communication skills and fluency in written and spoken English.
The following desirable certifications will be considered an asset:
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- CompTIA Linux+
- CompTIA Network+ Certification
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
- Cisco CCNA Certification
- Cisco CCNP Certification
- RHCSA Redhat certified system administrator
- RHCE (Redhat certified engineer)
- LPI (Linux Professional Institute) certification
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Citrix certified associate
- AWS Certified (Amazon web services)