15 days ago
An established firm in Financial Services based in Malta is looking for a professional with a proficient background in IT disaster recovery and business continuity planning.
- Attractive remuneration package, private health insurance and life insurance;
- Training & personal development, study support;
- Career progression and job security;
- Opportunity to travel abroad and gain international exposure.
- Elicit and articulate business continuity requirements;
- Contribute to the entire disaster recovery strategy;
- Maintain a robust disaster recovery plan;
- Conduct impact evaluation of new or changes in systems;
- Analyse data backups and high-availability structures ensuring operational resiliency;
- Prepare, run and document related testing;
- Reporting of technical issues and make recommendations to stakeholders;
- Develop training material and disaster recovery documentation;
- Participation in related working groups and meetings;
- Assist in other tasks as directed by the Team Leader.
- Candidates must possess an EU citizenship;
- BSc Degree in ICT or Business and Computing or a comparable qualification at NQF level 6;
- 2+ years of experience working in systems recovery planning;
- Analytical and problem solving skills, negotiation skills;
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking agile environment to meet strict deadlines;
- Be knowledgeable in current technology and trends. Ability to research, self-develop and attend training to update knowledge;
- Ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical people in business language;
- Ability to listen actively and to work on own initiative when necessary;
- Ability to work both independently and within a team;
- Open to candidates based in Malta.