|Job Title:||Systems Administrator|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2019 10:48|
The chosen candidate will be responsible for administering and maintaining various systems that are used within the Technology and Networks departments.
These systems include network monitoring, IT system monitoring, automation, ticketing, reporting platforms, KPI dashboards amongst others.
Systems and technologies that the role involves working with are mainly (but not exclusive to) the following:
- Linux (bash/ksh) scripting
Candidate would be required to:
- Be willing to learn and apply themselves in various scenarios.
- Develop and implement various OSS related tools and be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of these tools on various platforms.
- Administer various systems and applications pertaining to monitoring, ticketing, dashboards and reporting.
- Assist in the development of a company-wide asset inventory.
- Analyse and find trends amongst issues in order to find common root causes.
- Maintain documentation pertaining to the tools that the team is responsible for.
- Diploma/BSC in IT/Computer Science or similar would be preferred.
- Basic programming/scripting experience would be considered an asset.
- Systems administration experience would be considered an asset.
- Experience with Linux would be considered an asset.