A lead provider of health care service is expanding the IT team.
- Join a large multinational with room for career growth
- Mobile allowance, regular salary and performance reviews
- Opportunity to play a key role in building the whole IT function from scratch and be involved in the coming technological investment
- Managing, monitoring and maintaining the IT Infrastructure of the company, including but not limited to physical servers, storage, backups and virtualization platforms.
- Managing, monitoring and maintaining the company’s data centre environments and communications rooms as well as any hosted/cloud platforms.
- Managing day-to-day IT operational activities including but not limited to installation and maintenance of software, patches/updates, backups.
- Provisioning, configuring and maintaining Microsoft Windows based systems as well as other hospital systems.
- Assisting the Technical Services Operations Manager and Senior Systems Specialist as required.
- Ensuring business continuity and disaster recovery policies are adhered to as per SLA commitments.
- Providing support in terms of problem identification, diagnosis and resolution.
- Ensuring that adequate system monitoring is in place to validate the integrity and availability of IT systems.
- Provide 2nd level of support for troubleshooting issues and outages.
- Maintaining information security best practices.
- Candidates must possess an EU citizenship
- A minimum of 3 years working experience with Microsoft stack.
- MCSA/MCSE certification would be ideal.
- Experience in virtualization technologies such as VMWare or HyperV.
- Good knowledge of Information Security best practices.
- Good knowledge of system and application monitoring tools.
- Good knowledge of high-availability architectures, Active Directory and GPO management, DNS and DHCP architecture, public and private cloud infrastructure and services, networking, routing and switching.
- Knowledge of IT management frameworks such as ITIL will be considered an asset.
- Experience with HP / Aruba networking equipment and IP Telephony systems will be considered an asset.
- Microsoft SQL DBA knowledge will be considered an asset.
- Capable to work on own initiative and perform any research on emerging trends/new technologies within the information technology remit.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.