|Job Title:||Systems Administrator|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2018 09:47|
We are interested in individuals with different levels of experience and knowledge as long as they are motivated to learn continuously and to work in a team to deliver excellent IT services.
The work involves:
- Installation and administering server environments
- Network analysis; monitoring; capacity management and secure configuration
- Planning and deploying technology upgrades; migrating platforms and new infrastructure
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues
Experience on any of the following would be an asset:
- Windows Server; Linux; MS Azure; Office 365; Google and AWS;
- Virtualised environments and tools: VMware; HyperV
- WAN/LAN configuration, security and monitoring
- Knowledge of common telecommunication solutions, VOIP systems
Applicants should be ready to deal with multiple concurrent demands and driven by customer satisfaction as well as technical excellence. Good interpersonal skills to integrate in a high-performing team is essential.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.