13 days ago
Systems Administrator is required for a gaming platform company based in Malta with offices abroad to join their dynamic team.
- Server Installation, Maintenance and Configuration using Windows Server 2012 R2, 2016, 2019.
- Securing network systems.
- Configuring VPN, Firewall, Load Balancers, Routers, Switches, DHCP and other network equipment.
- Designing and Implementing Network Setups (Cisco).
- VoIP installation and maintenance (3CV) with DDI.
- Active Directory tools.
- Exchange on Office 365 Setup.
- Linux Server Administration and Configuration (CentOS).
- High Availability SAN and NAS installation and configuration.
- Backup Systems (Backup-Exec).
- HyperV setup with Failover Clustering.
- Managing the internal systems, mainly JIRA, BAMBOO, CONFLUENCE and GIT.
- Administration, Monitoring and Security.
- Cloud computing (Azure and AWS).
- Documenting policies and procedures.
- Scripting – mainly powershell.
- Keeping the inventory up to date.
- End User Support.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years technical experience in a similar role.
- Certifications: CCNA, CCNP and MSCA, MCSE or equivalent.