€26,000 - €30,000
15 days ago
A well-established iGaming company is currently seeking to recruit a Systems Administrator.
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company’s sustained growth,
- Flexible working environment,
- Weekly Lunches ,
- Company events and activities,
- Form part of a multicultural workforce.
- Receive, process and forward all IT-related customer inquiries and error messages of the employees and partners of the company,
- Escalation of complex inquiries to the correct contact person,
- Management of all incident- and request fulfilment-tickets throughout the whole life cycle,
- Support in the analysis and bug fixing processes as well as the constant communication with the users,
- Installation of new hard- and software in the client area,
- First level support for:
- Standard software (MS Office, Adobe etc.),
- Windows- and Mac OS clients,
- Client hardware and printers,
- Diverse applications (after initial training).
- Set up of new workstations: from user creation to the complete installation of PCs and telephones,
- Support in the maintenance of the system documentation or the KEDB,
- Ownership of:
- Services like internet and telephone,
- Ownership of CCTV, Intercom and Door Access Control.
- Act as main contact with suppliers to purchase office IT equipment such as laptops and other peripherals,
- Approve SLA costs.
- Completed education with an IT-focus,
- Minimum of 1 years' work experience in a similar role, with a focus on technical support/ help desk,
- Very good knowledge of state-of-the-art client standard software (MS Windows, Office, Adobe, etc.),
- Fundamental technical knowledge (networking, soft- and hardware, AD, client infrastructure),
- High level of commitment supported by a strong customer- and service-oriented way of working,
- First experience with a ticketing system is an advantage,
- Very good command of English, both spoken and written.