8 months ago
Job Description & Summary
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. Our Information Technology Generalist - Practice Support team focuses on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing internal applications, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for PwC to drive strategic business growth.
You’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Installation and administering server environments
- Network analysis; monitoring; capacity management and secure configuration
- Planning and deploying technology upgrades; migrating platforms and new infrastructure
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Supporting audio-visual technologies including projection and amplification systems
Experience on any of the following would be an asset:
- Windows Server; Linux; MS Azure; Office 365; Google and AWS;
- Virtualised environments and tools: VMware; HyperV
- WAN/LAN configuration, security and monitoring
- Knowledge of common telecommunication solutions, VOIP systems
Applicants should be ready to deal with multiple concurrent demands and driven by customer satisfaction as well as technical excellence. Good interpersonal skills to integrate in a high-performing team is essential.