2 days ago
Bring your Technical passion to life! We are looking for energetic and analytic individuals to join our team.
It is essential that you have the following requirements:
- First degree in ICT/Engineering related subject, or 2 years direct experience in the field of work;
- Knowledge of Unix OS, DBMS systems and SQL;
- Knowledge of software development and web technologies.
We would prefer if you also have:
- Experience in Business Analysis and/or BI;
- Knowledge of Telecommunications systems.
If this describes you, then this is a glimpse of what you'll be required to do:
- Learn about all of the different services provided by GO and how these are delivered.
- Maintain and improve processes that are currently collecting, processing, and storing hundreds of millions of records (daily).
- Abstract network complexities and use stored data to assist numerous teams within GO to perform their specific tasks (e.g.: BI, network and performance monitoring, fraud detection, revenue assurance, etc.)
- Detailed analysis and reporting of data to assist and support a variety of technical teams deliver a better service.
- Play a central role in ensuring the full and correct billing of GO customers and partners.