System Solutions Architect
|Job Title:||System Solutions Architect|
|Contact Name:||Veronica Saavedra|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2018 15:27|
A top platform provider in the Gaming industry continues to expand.
- Opportunity to join a leading and innovative gaming platform company, that has been awarded for their performance in the IT field
- Chance to be part of a dynamic team and develop professionally in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary, health insurance, sports and social events, flexible working hours
- Actively participates in the development, implementation and maintenance of the deployment procedure of the company to customer IT environments;
- Specifies best practices, improvements and standards to be used in deployments;
- Develops systems specifications through requirements gathering, research, analysis and direct contact with our customers;
- Acts as technical consultant to project managers, business experts and customers;
- Oversees the development and maintenance of technical documentation and documentation standards for enterprise systems/managed services;
- Conducts performance analysis and manages reporting of performance metrics;
- Strategize, and provide guidance for monitoring & management solutions for critical systems;
- Works on optimizing systems from OS, databases, applications, servers, storage, network, and backups in the data center and in the cloud;
- Responsible for creating and implementing system enhancements that will improve the performance and reliability of the system;
- Manage the load configurations of a central data communication processor and make recommendations for purchase or upgrade of data networks.
- Collaborates with cross-functional business units, partners, clients and vendors to gauge, architect, communicate and implement technical solutions/support;
- Oversees project execution and delivery in all areas encompassed within expertise
- Assists PMO in the development and management of project plans, monitors progress and provides regular project status to appropriate management teams;
- Plans, directs and coordinates project activities to ensure goals and objectives are accomplished within approved time frame, scope and budget.
- Candidates must possess an EU citizenship
- Minimum of 5 years technical experience in a similar role;
- Certification of System Engineering, i.e. MCSE Server Infrastructure or MCSE private Cloud, Azure “Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions” or “Architecting Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions”, VMware, Linux;
- Strong experience in cloud related IAAS architecture & P2V V2V with the big vendors, Amazon, MS etc.;
- Customer centric. Pre-empts and understands customers’ needs;
- Demonstrate ability to learn new technologies and tools;
- In-depth knowledge of system architecture and relative systems;
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high energy, collaborative environment;
- Reliable, trustworthy and enjoys collaborating with others.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's