An established firm based in Malta is looking for an IT Auditor to conduct and review audits and reports on all type of gaming operations, ensuring compliance with the applicable laws and regulations.
- Be part of a stable organisation, with a clear path to develop your career in the long-term.
- Flexible working hours and other benefits, such as training, social and sports events.
- To review documentation submitted by gaming operators further to a:
- new process (including but not limited to application forms; agreements; technical documentation; all policies and procedures; business, financial and game analysis; change or transfer of licence); and/or
- compliance review;
- To ensure that operators are compliant with the applicable law and operate in accordance with the directives and policies, by:
- reviewing and monitoring compliance of gaming operators’ systems and submit recommendations;
- developing processes in order to prevent/detect irregularities, and report any findings;
- ensuring completion of audit assignments, and providing objective assurance;
- ensuring final reports are issued with all recommendations;
- overseeing and providing quality control for the audits of the department;
- assisting in the formulation of processes to achieve the objectives of the department from time to time.
- To liaise with other departments and gaming operators as necessary.
- To carry out special investigations from time to time.
- Candidates must possess an EU citizenship and be locally based.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems.
- It will be considered an asset:
- CISA or equivalent certification in IT audit completed / or being undertaken.
- Experience in information systems and financial auditing will be considered as an asset.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or currently pursuing an ACCA qualification will be considered as an asset.
- Be capable of working within a team, manage multiple engagements and work to demanding deadlines
- Ability to identify and report on sensitive issues. Thinks and acts strategically
- Be smart, highly motivated, well presented and with good communication skills
- Leads and develops others. Takes ownership and actions