Well-established company in the Technology field is looking for a System Engineer.
- Opportunity to join a stable business that has been operating for over 20 years;
- Be part of a team where you are encouraged to have a sense of ownership and make suggestions;
- Benefits include company car, mobile, yearly salary review, and training courses.
- Planning, implementation, configuration and administration of IT systems;
- Writing and maintaining functional specifications and system documentation;
- Proposing improvements to systems and processes;
- Ensuring stable operation, availability, integrity and reliability;
- Follow disaster recovery plans and assist in business continuity provisions and exercises;
- Attend to scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities;
- Assist in other tasks as directed by the Head of IT.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience within similar responsibilities;
- Microsoft Systems Engineer certification or similar (MCSE, MCSA, etc.) will be an asset;
- Knowledge of Office 365, Azure, Windows Servers, Hyper-V;
- Candidates must be locally based and possess an EU citizenship