€30,000 - €35,000
28 days ago
A well-established law firm is currently on the lookout for a System Administrator.
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, application software and configurations.
- Perform data back-ups and disaster recovery operations.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software or other network and system problems.
- Configure, monitor and maintain email applications or virus protection software.
- Deliver day-to-day first- and second-line IT Support via telephone, email, remotely or on-site.
- Responsible for various systems setup, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Analyse equipment performance records to determine the need for repair or replacement.
- Maintain an inventory of parts and equipment.
- Document faults and escalate to third level support where necessary.
- A Diploma in Information Technology.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- SharePoint and Microsoft Suite proficiency is a must have.
- A good customer service approach.
- Good communications skills and the ability to adjust communication depending on the level off IT competence of the user.