about 2 months ago
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for a results-driven System Administrator to join our team in Malta!
A Typical Day of a System Administrator:
- Install and maintain Linux Server environment and support systems
- Ensure accurate documentation of the work carried out
- Provide 1st level support to a varied customer base whilst taking full ownership of issues
- Desire to learn new skills and new technologies in a fast-paced environment
- Process text streams
- Edit configuration files of Linux-based products
- Write simple scripts to automate operations and server management
- Troubleshoot network issues
Experience and Skill Set Required:
- The position requires completed training as IT specialist and/or comparable qualifications
- A strong sense of urgency to resolve issues efficiently for clients
- A strong sense of responsibility and initiative
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Experience with Database (Oracle and MS SQL) will be considered an asset
Special Working Conditions
- Participation in 24x7x365 support
- Shift work/weekend work
While this position is based in Malta, the hired applicant may be provided with adequate training in Germany as part of their induction!
We are proud to have a diverse and inclusive workforce, and we're always looking to get better.