A global aviation company is looking for a Systems Administrator to join the IT department based in Malta. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, highly skilled and international team, working in a dynamic environment with the latest technologies, as part of the wider business aviation sector.
- Be part of a large and well-established organization with room for career growth;
- Health care, gym membership, parking, flexi-time and other benefits.
- Support global IT Systems and Services, as well as the internal and external users in Malta, and other corporate sites.
- Work on wider scale projects and initiatives;
- Contribute to process improvements, automation of tasks and implementation of policies across our IT Infrastructure;
- Daily administrative tasks and BAU work;
- 2nd and 3rd line support requests.
- 3 years' experience in IT administration;
- Windows Server administration, or else Linux Server administration;
- VMware vSphere platforms;
- Amazon AWS cloud platforms, or else Azure;
- Active Directory Domain services;
- Microsoft Messaging platforms, such as including Office 365 and Exchange;
- Networking skills,
- Strong troubleshooting skills;
- Automation and orchestration technologies, such as Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, and PowerShell;
- Willing to travel internationally;
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player;
- Able to communicate with both technical and non-technical parties, including written and verbal English;
- Organisational and time management skills, able to work autonomously;
- Motivation to learn and develop new skills;
- It will be considered an asset having:
- A degree in Computer Science -or a related subject-, OR technical certifications will be considered an asset
- Backup technologies;
- Monitoring systems;
- MDM and EMM systems;
- Citrix XenApp Platforms.
Find more Jobs in Malta