|Job Title:||System Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Veronica Saavedra|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2019 16:12|
To join a financial services business, the selected candidate will undertake duties in relation with the implementation and administration of systems infrastructure.
- Training Support & Personal Development;
- Career progression plan;
- Private Health Insurance.
- Planning, implementation, configuration and administration of IT systems;
- Writing and maintaining functional specifications and system documentation;
- Proposing improvements to systems and processes;
- Ensuring stable operation, availability, integrity and reliability;
- Follow disaster recovery plans and assist in business continuity provisions and exercises;
- Attend to scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities;
- Assist in other tasks as directed by the Team Leader.
- Candidates must possess an EU citizenship
- BSc degree (MQF level 6) in a relevant field
- +4 years of experience in systems administration
- Strong knowledge of virtual machine infrastructure, Windows operating systems, e-mail servers, high-availability architecture, LDAP and GPO management, DNS and DHCP architecture, public and private cloud infrastructure and services, public key infrastructure, networking, routing and switching.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's