An international company with unlimited possibilities for growth Is looking to hire a Sweden Country Manager who will be responsible for devising, agreeing and implementing effective strategies that meet and exceed the company objectives and targets at market level. To work from Malta or remotely from Sweden.
- Develop, manage and drive goals and KPIs for the regulate Swedish market to meet and exceed the company's business strategy and objectives
- Be the owner and driver of regulatory compliance and AML policy excellence for your region
- Work with business stakeholders to ensure acquisition and retention initiatives appeal and perform at the local level, continually optimising to ensure maximum ROI
- Develop, manage and drive the multi channel marketing strategy for Sweden across digital and offline, working with, and influencing business stakeholders to achieve optimum performance
- Forecast potential revenue growth based on channel and conversion performance
Skills and Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Native Swedish and fluent English.
- Extensive marketing experience in the market, ideally with solid internet, online services/media industry experience.
- Proven ability to deliver outstanding and highly creative marketing achievements with limited budgets.
- P&L ownership experience - highly preferable