6 months ago
Leading banking firm continues to expand its team. Reporting directly to the Manager – Investment Platforms, the selected candidate will be working within the Quantitative Analysis Team, supporting the lead specialist on the three platforms catering for the Bank’s syndicated loans asset type.
- Professional support
- Company benefits
- Attractive salary
- Grasping the business aspects behind the automation on a task by task basis to increase competence in the area progressively
- Taking charge of the data dictionary of the respective systems as to guide the Business Intelligence effort in any of their querying needs
- Taking ownership of the change management processes to ensure changes are sufficiently tested, well documented and with the involvement of all the stakeholders as required
- Working together with the various teams within technology and business groups to provide system support; administration & controls, report writing, testing, documentation, end-user training and application security
- Familiarity with most of the following: SQL, Visual Basic, Access, Excel, any BI Reporting tools and any scripting language
- Self-motivated and willing to work in an energetic, fast paced team environment.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience within the Banking or Accounting industry will be considered an asset
- Open to fresh graduates and junior candidates as well