21 days ago
Leading Software development company is looking for a Support & Implementation Agent that will assist the users' needs on a daily basis by communicating over the phone, email, chat, and help them find a solution to their challenges.
- Provide application software support on all software solutions to clients remotely, via telephone, email and chat;
- Maintain highest client satisfaction and positive client relationships;
- Perform problem management and end-to-end problem ownership;
- Participate in scheduled off-shift support (callout);
- Handle implementation of new projects, onsite and on client’s premises;
- Migrate legacy software to new software;
- Provide client-based full training of the software;
- Perform testing on future software updates;
- Create tickets for issues and bugs which are software related;
- Contribute to the knowledge base and support documentation;
- Other relevant duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of Maltese is an asset.
- Customer support experience, ideally from the software support sector;
- Excellent communication skills in English. Maintain high standard in all forms of written communication, including email and chat;
- Customer oriented with good telephone skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team - Reach out to peers and cooperate with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship;
- Possess own car and driving license;
- Motivation and strong will to continuously learn.
- Private Health and Life Insurance;
- Free parking;
- Gym allowance;
- Fun environment that fosters learning and growth.