Support Administrators who would join the Bank’s Server and/or Security teams to assist its engineers in the execution of their duties. This role represents an opportunity for candidates aspiring to embark on a technical IT career. This role requires candidates to have:
At least basic knowledge and understanding of either:
One or more server operating systems (such as Windows or Linux)
security solutions and technologies (such as encryption, anti-virus, etc.),
- Ideally complemented by some prior working experience;
- Experience with some programming/scripting languages (such as PowerShell, batch scripts or PHP) would be considered an asset;
- Ability and genuine interest to learn, understand and apply new technologies;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to properly develop and maintain accurate documentation;
- Ability to work effectively both independently with minimum supervision and as part of a team;
- Ability and willingness to be on call on a 24x7 basis if required;
The remuneration package will be in line with the skills, experience and qualifications of the selected candidates. Shortlisted candidates will be requested to attend an interview.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. BOV, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at BOV.