Supply Chain Manager
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Manager|
|Contact Name:||Steve Zammit|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2018 11:41|
A leading Telecoms Company is looking to employ a Supply Chain Manager to join their team.
- Responsible for the activities as part of the Supply Chain Management function
- Sourcing of products and services, identify cost saving opportunities, negotiate, generate contracts and manage vendors’ performance
- Accountable to meet the SCM function targets in terms of savings
- Company’s order intake, health and safety and other specific goals
- Responsible for making recommendations on vendor selection
- Responsible for fulfilment of customer requirements
- Cost modelling related to specific projects
- Reporting performance on a monthly basis to Head of SCM, Category teams and internal stakeholders
- Accountable for negotiations and contracts management with suppliers on local agreements in line with Global Strategy and internal stakeholders’ requirements.
- Evaluate and manage the Company’s suppliers including commercial disputes resolution where required.
- Identify & support evaluation of potential future suppliers for local operation.
- Retain full awareness of vendor performance.
- Liaise with government authorities, shipping agents, haulers in the execution of all Import / Export formalities, where applicable.
- Continuously plan, monitor and maintain the utilization of all available resources and opportunities to provide an ongoing cost effective service.
- Minimum of an A-Level education up to Degree Level
- At least 2 years’ experience within a procurement environment.
- Excellent Communication & Negotiation Skills
- Experience and Expertise using Microsoft and SAP systems.
- Demonstrated ability to build positive working relationships inside and outside the department
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's