Supply chain business partner
|Job Title:||Supply chain business partner|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2019 09:45|
Responsible for working across local functions and supporting the local and One SCM market strategy and objectives through the delivery of key pillars; Contract Management, Demand Management, Stakeholder Management, Business Partnering and deliver efficiencies and drive simplification.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Builds and leverages strong and credible relationships with key stakeholders across the business to maximize overall SCM delivery.
- Drives Demand Optimisation excellence by questioning, challenging and influencing the future sourcing demand of the local VF market, leveraging global sourcing initiatives where relevant.
- Improves supplier delivery and performance, bringing additional value add via the Supplier Performance Management and Commercial Contract Management frameworks
- Inputs into the development and implementation of category strategy, making recommendations on balancing competitive pricing, vendor selection, equipment diversity & process standardisation; acting as primary point for designated global procurement (VPC) related activities
- Delivers Demand Management to accurate forecasting whilst ensuring an optimised and fully utilised resource structure
- Delivers agreed savings targets and Value Add targets in line with RBS methodology and related SCM measures across categories
- Based on the knowledge of the local business, be a key contributor to global VPC Procurement Strategies to ensure it is fit for purpose for the VF market.
- Being the ambassador of the SCM Design to Cost methodology in the local market identifying areas of opportunities to implement principles.
- Manages the end-to-end sourcing demand of the local market where spend is not centralised through the VPC and drive local savings initiatives in line with Global guidelines.
- Works closely with the SCM Operations Team to ensure that governance and process excellence is achieved for the assigned stakeholder community. Be fully accountable for audit compliance of its own area.
- Demonstrates robust understanding of business identifies and prioritises stakeholders, builds sustainable relationships to drive increased business performance and best value outcomes.
Technical /Professional Expertise:
- Minimum of A-Level education with preference given to degree level candidates.
- At least 2 years’ experience within the procurement environment.
- Develop the business knowledge to contribute in effective ways.
- Have the courage to speak up, challenge managers, and hold a mirror up to the business.
- Be able to influence people, build relationships, and communicate effectively.
- Have the willingness to collaborate in new ways.
- Command the ability to translate numbers into actionable insights.
- Business Know-How
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's