Responsible for driving Supply Chain management activities of spare parts for Aviation industry. This include planning and execution of procurement and fulfillment activities required to support post-sales service requirements.
- Manage team through coordination with supplier and expediting of material, ensuring dock clearance and prioritizing parts delivery.
- Ensure creation and follow up of Repair Orders within SLA. Ensure follow up on dependencies and Manage discrepancies.
- Manage missing parts, track and manage material physical flow and dropshipment.
- Manage Quality Assurance and return flow management.
- Take initiatives towards streamlining process and help managing various metrics.
- Identify focus areas for ongoing issues to discuss with clients and stakeholders.
- Provide reports to monitor the activity through predefined KPls.
Educational Background - Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree in a related field along with knowledge in Supply Chain/Procurement.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and French (both written and spoken)
- Team Player
- Experience in SAP will be an advantage
- Strong analytical skills and efficient planning skills
- Working under tight deadline
- Structured and well-organized way of working
- Attentive to details
- Good Listening skills
- Problem solver
- Able to handle pressure and last-minute changes
- MS Office tool mastery
- Tools Mastery & management skills
- Team work Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, nondisqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.