Real Estate and Facilities Manager
|Job Title:||Real Estate and Facilities Manager|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2018 12:38|
About the role
- Manage the operation of OBS facilities over one or more countries within a specified budget
- Drive the Negotiation of Real Estate & Facilities Contracts with the support of sourcing and Real estate brokers as deemed necessary,
- Continually improve the performance of the services provided to OBS facilities users
- Operate OBS facilities in a manner that complies with local laws and regulations.
- Manage vendors, and their supply contracts.
- Identify and implement opportunities for reducing facilities costs.
- Represent RE&FM during discussion with users, and in particular management resident in the sites.
- Continually improve the supply of services to OBS by vendors, thereby reducing cost, and streamlining delivery.
- Manage property events including rent reviews, landlord notifications, etc…
- Negotiate with property agents and landlords where necessary to achieve the best outcome in a property transaction for OBS
- Be agile, Flexible and prone to innovation
- Results Driven
- Ability to Prioritize
- Good Customer Service Orientation
- Have Operational and Financial Excellence
- Ability to Network and work in teams.
- Good Communicator
- Proven Managerial abilities.
- Past experience in Employee performance and Performance Management
- Ability to Delegate and empower.
Ideal candidate profile
- University degree in Architectural or Administration & Management or equivalent
- Good technical understanding in facility management (HVAC/UPS/ Access Control and Space Planning)
- At least 5 years' experience at Management level.
The following will be the Key Result Areas for the selected candidate:
- Operation of facilities within the specific budget
- Satisfaction of Internal customers
- Cost reduction
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. Orange, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at Orange.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's