Subject Matter Expert
|Job Title:||Subject Matter Expert|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2019 14:33|
Bank of Valletta p.l.c. is developing a range of initiatives related to Anti Financial Crime, Anti Money Laundering and Combatting Terrorist Financing that will be delivered by a newly formed AML/CTF enhancement programme.
The selected Subject Matter Expert will be required to:
- Provide expert content knowledge on all areas of AFC, AML and CTF to the programme team;
- Explain difficult concepts to non-technical users;
- Have an expert knowledge of the Compliance, Sanctions, AML, CTF and Financial Crime;
- Shape and scope projects so that the they can be delivered;
- Own the PMO Benefits Map whilst monitoring for gaps and initiate projects;
- Provide on-going support and advice to the Programme Manager;
- Ensuring the BAs correctly identify the requirements and processes are documented;
- Work with HR and the Change Manager to ensure that rollout plans will embed change.
Interested applicants must possess:
- At least 10 years working as a specialist in AFC, AML/CTF;
- At least one AFC, AML/CTF role in a major/blue chip company;
- Understanding of international standards: 4th and 5th EU Anti-Money Laundering Directives, Wolfsburg, FATF etc;
In depth knowledge of:
- Know Your Customer (KYC), Client Due Diligence (CDD), regulation, experience of KYC/CDD processes and process remediation;
- Transaction Monitoring: understanding of systems, requirements and best practice;
- Key enablers-governance, management, training, processes;
- Sanctions: knowledge of EU and international sanctions regimes;
- Anti-Bribery and corruption;
- Track record of delivering AFC/AML enhancement or remediation projects;
- Strong knowledge of banking and/or financial services.
The remuneration package will be in line with the skills, experience and qualifications of the selected candidate. Shortlisted candidates will be requested to attend an interview.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. BOV, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at BOV.