The Statistician is expected to adopt statistical methods and procedures in the analysis and interpretation of a range of socioeconomic dimensions.
- Analyse data, identify trends and relationships within the data as well as any factors that could affect results;
- Prepare data for processing by organising information and checking for inaccuracies;
- Determine any limitations in terms of reliability or usability, while ensuring statistical confidentiality;
- Examine theories to discover mathematical bases for new or improved methods of obtaining and evaluating numerical data;
- Present findings from analyses, in written reports, tables, charts and graphs;
Applicants need to be in possession of a degree level of education and have a strong numerical background. If you enjoy data mining and conversant in the use of statistical packages, this could be your ideal role. Excellent work-life balance conditions and the opportunity to enhance your analytical skills.
For more information, apply online or call Simon on (+356) 2093 3160.