Sr Systems Engineer
|Job Title:||Sr Systems Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Veronica Saavedra|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2018 14:25|
Leading company in the Technology field is looking for a Systems Engineer to design, implement, maintain, and support server operating systems of their growing customer base.
- Opportunity to join a well-established group of companies with room for career development
- Training and educational opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package, including company benefits
- Deploy and configure Windows and Linux systems on a variety of hardware platforms.
- Perform system and application software upgrades.
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability; monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning.
- Provide Level 3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Participate in the 24/7 on call rotation with the team.
- At least 1 year of hands-on system engineering experience in monitoring, troubleshooting and system management and diagnostic tools.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment as part of team of IT professionals.
- A degree in IT or equivalent will be considered an asset.
- Industry certifications such as MCSA, MCSE, RHCSA and RHCE will be considered an asset.
- SQL / Oracle database administration experience would be considered an asset.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's