About the role
Scopeless SLM MySM (International domain) Incident and Change management, MySupport (French domain) and including the User Access Management (User provisioning):
- Lead/contribute in the performance management of the offer and related tools for both French and International domains on the Run Phase
- To work closely with the workstream leaders in the contribution of the Think and Build
- To ensure a two way synchronization based on the feedback from the operational teams and workstream leaders
- Contribute to changes [new features / enhancements] with technical and workstream leaders and their corresponding testing for GO/NOGO decisions
- Update documentation of new features and enhancements and promote communication to the Ops and non-Ops teams
- Maintain process documents relating to the Run phase
- Lead SIPs on Run phase
As an Service Management Expert on MySM,
- ensure the training of key operational players (trainer role on MySM),
- Identify Service Improvement Plan with clear business justifications and drive execution,
- Manage communication and reporting toward upper level management line as well as transversal project reporting,
Product Dashboard Integration and Data Quality management
- Gather the feedbacks from the respective BPOs/SIE/SLM/Product manager wrt to MySM integration and data items expected to be referenced in the tool
- Initiate and lead actions plans to correct the product integration or tooling issues impacting the resulting data in MySM,
- Own the Product Dashboard Integration, ensure regular update and communication (Plazza, presentation…)
Product and Change Catalog management
As Product and Change Catalog Manager, you will have a key role to play in supporting product manager/SIE/SLM whenever a new product or an evolution of an existing product (Life cycle) requires digitalization of its SM operational component via MySM/MySupport:
- responsible for the integration of the product and/or its change catalog into MySM/MySupport while also updating existing ones,
- advises product manager/SIE/SLM on the best way to integrate new product and/or change, explain the integration process and make sure it is well understood,
- project manage new product and/or change catalog integration, interlocking with product manager/SIE/SLM, operational teams and change management GPO.
The SLM role requires ability to anticipate business needs, bring ideas and be in position to appreciate major stakes for OBS.
He/She will demonstrate a high level of autonomy, being able to take initiatives and also organize working groups with various stakeholders in project mode frameworks.
Ability to understand complex services and identify manageable sub-components.
Good Technical and IT knowledge in Telecom environment.
Team spirit oriented and communication skills in multicultural environments
A good knowledge of Orange Business Services process and tools will be appreciated.
Certifications : ITILv3, SYNERGY, PMP or equivalent, Finance basics, any other technical certifications.
Classification : MLP
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. Orange, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at Orange.