Sportsbook Manager - Sweden
|Job Title:||Sportsbook Manager - Sweden|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2019 08:40|
An outstanding opportunity has opened up within Team Sweden for a new Sportsbook Manager to join this successful team!
In this role you will be part of a team focused on creating the best Sportsbook customer experience in the industry. As a Sportsbook manager you will be passionate about sports, having experience in working with Sportsbook commercially and being structured in your way of working.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- Experience in working with Sportsbook from a commercial side.
- Excellent understanding of Swedish & English, both verbal and written.
- Passionate about sports.
- Proficient user of Excel.
- Creative personality with ambition to learn.
- Self-going team player who is capable working in high-tempo environment.
- Marketing experience is a plus.
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for active Sportsbook customer
- Responsible for driving the company vision into action
- Take ownership of end to end campaign planning, from conceptualisation and briefing & resource allocation to analysis, reporting and optimisation
- Follow and contribute to improve internal processes and strategies
- Constantly evaluate the campaigns with a optimise approach in order to improve
- Manage the bonus spend budget and ensure campaigns are helping to achieve the overall targets
- Manage banners and on site content
- Contributing to a Sportsbook technology roadmap
- Working closely with the other Product and Operations team to ensure that the site experience and customer journeys are consistent, maximising usability and accessibility across all devices
WHAT WE OFFER
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Apply now via our career site.
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's