As a Sportsbook Coordinator you will work within the Betsson Sportsbook commercial team and be focused on the Sportsbook product and campaigns.
As a Sportsbook Coordinator you must be passionate about sports and sports betting, with a good understanding of the Swedish sports & online gaming industry. The role will suit a passionate candidate who is keen to make their mark in an industry leading company, aimed at stimulating growth as well as engaging the customer base.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- A strong interest in sports, sports betting and knowledge of the online sportsbook industry
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
- It would be beneficial if you have an understanding of Google Analytics
- Digital savvy
- Great planning and prioritization skills
- Experience working cross-functionally amongst different teams and cultures
- Fluent in Swedish and English – both verbally and written
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Frequently review customer journeys, product lobbies, management of banners and categorisation of product offering
- Ensure that the site experience and customer journeys are consistent, maximizing usability and accessibility across all devices
- Be involved in ideation of sportsbook communications, promotions and campaigns
- Take full ownership of the planned initiatives, end-to-end including conceptualization, creation, execution, follow-up and learnings and optimisation
- Writing copy of communications
- Evaluate and optimise communications and campaigns constantly
- Frequently sit down with the Sportsbook Manager to evaluate initiatives including but not limited communications and campaigns, to get the understanding of the performance, the effect on the business and how to improve and optimize
- Proactively suggest new investigations and analysis using data in order to determine the best course of action (A/B tests) Benchmark communications, promotions, best practices & product features from competitors
- Improve internal processes and strategies
WHAT WE OFFER
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Find more Jobs in Malta