Sportsbook Campaign Coordinator - Norwegian Market
|Job Title:||Sportsbook Campaign Coordinator - Norwegian Market|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2019 14:35|
Are you the incredibly structured, detail orientated, get things type person who we are looking for?
As a Sportsbook Coordinator you’ll be involved in creating- and responsible for, the execution of the sportsbook promotions and campaigns which should contribute to acquisition and retention of customers. You will have a high interest in all kinds of sport. On top of this you’ll need a good understanding of online advertising / marketing and have experience in working with CMS.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- Fluent Norwegian speaker
- Good understanding of English, both verbal and written
- Passionate about local Norwegian sports, interested in lower local football leagues is a plus.
- Proficient user of Excel
- Creative personality with ambition to learn.
- Self-going team player who is capable working in high-tempo environment.
- Marketing experience is a plus.
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Ensure that retention plans are adapted to suit the local market.
- Monitor and evaluate campaign performance and provide relevant feedback to the Head of Sportsbook.
- Be the first point of contact for marketing operations throughout the execution of campaigns and contribute to sportsbook development.
- Help to plan short, medium and longterm marketing activities.
- First point of contact for sportsbook marketing activities for affiliate teams and customer service.
- Responsible for producing and delivering commercial briefs and campaign plans.
- Coordinate sportsbook promotions and marketing campaigns with the brand teams.
- Assist with promotional content, banner planning, newsletter and other promotional material.
- Together with the other team members and Head of Spoortsbook formulate the Sportsbook campaign plan
- Assist with creating and implementing all Sportsbook campaigns
- Be responsible for competitive bonus and incentive set-ups and monitoring their success
- Assist the Head of Sportsbook in the day to day operation of the sportsbook
Find more Jobs in Malta
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's