REF A: COMM13/2018
21 days ago
GO's Commercial Marketing Team is looking for an energetic individual to join the team in the role of Sponsorships & PR Specialist. The Sponsorship & PR Specialist will be responsible for seeking the right sponsorship opportunities in line with GOs consumer strategy and to activate and bring to life GO's key strategic sponsorships and PR opportunities to maximise brand exposure and ROI.
- Previous experience, ideally in the FMCG industry working with big brands;
- Marketing-related degree or diploma;
- Experience in acting as the company spokesperson as face of GO;
- Creative & passionate with an eye for detail;
- Strong business sense, self-driven and can work with minimal supervision.
- Developing end-to-end plans before, during and after sponsored of GO created events that generate hype and talkability for maximizing brand exposure and/or achieving commercial objectives.
- Ensure a WOW experience for customers and anyone attending events in line with GO’s Brand objectives achieving this by developing detailed plans outlining the customer journey, takeaways etc
- Creatively using all media and resources within a set budget for raising the profile of the specific event or activity.
- To be the central person orchestrating all the activity.
- Be present throughout any events or activities organised – including evening and weekends if required as the face of GO / event manager.
- Pro-actively listens and works with key stakeholders – CEO and B2C Marketing team, to identify ideal sponsorship activities to achieve commercial objectives
- Build strong relationships and actively manage sponsored entities, drive discussions for furthering any win/win opportunity.
- Work with sponsored entities for understanding their passions, brainstorming ideas and building a true, long-lasting partnership.
- Work closely with the Brand and Event specialist for coming up with design and logistics at each event
- Work closely with GO’s PR agency for developing strong media plans & building relationships with key media – meeting/hosting journalists for positive PR opportunities
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.