14 days ago
An international insurance company is seeking to employ a Solvency and Capital Specialist who will be able to provide advisory services to client companies.
Responsibilities will be:
- Completing the standard model for client companies
- Producing the solvency II (‘SII’) balance sheet, SCR and MCR for client companies
- Producing SII Pillar 1 reporting for client Boards
- Advising client Boards on capital implications of business decisions (e.g. investments)
- Liaising with clients’ internal actuarial function regarding the standard model
- Liaising with clients’ risk management function regarding completion of the Own Risk and Solvency Assessment, and in particular modelling stress and scenario tests
The ideal candidate will have
- An accountancy or actuarial degree
- Experience of completing the SII standard model and capital modelling using same
- Good understanding of SII legislation and regulations.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, particularity Excel
For more information please contact Nikki on email@example.com