|Job Title:||Solutions Architect|
|Contact Name:||Veronica Saavedra|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2019 15:49|
A well-established organisation in the technology field is looking for a Solutions Architect to be responsible for the implementation and integration of software, systems, networks and infrastructure.
• Analyse technology, business and technical requirements.
• Specify, implement, and operates complex ICT solutions.
• Lead development, integration and support of components.
• Lead and conduct system integration.
• Be aware of technology/service/product brokering, re-purposing and mash-up opportunities.
• Lead and actively participate in the operation & maintenance of systems within assigned area.
• Other duties as assigned.
- Candidates must be locally based.
- 5 years experience in a related area or one of the following:
- MQF Level 7 or higher;
- MQF Level 6 and 1 year experience in a related area;
- MQF Level 5 and 3 years experience in a related area;
- MQF Level 4 and 4 years experience in a related area;
- Able to work in a team, with creative and analytical thinking, excellent communication skills and able to work autonomously.