Software Tester/QA Analyst
|Job Title:||Software Tester/QA Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Jasbeer Keramuth|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2017 07:22|
A global IT Outsourcing & Resourcing Firm, is looking to complement their QA team with a QA Analyst / Software Tester, who will report to the QA Team Lead and will form part of a growing team.
This position calls for a dynamic, fact and analysis driven, trustworthy individual with great oral and written communication skills, time management and an eye for detail.
The selected candidate will:
- Create, document, and execute test cases;
- Analyse problems, detect root causes and resolve issues in a timely manner;
- Document and communicate test results using appropriate tools;
- Provide work estimates and commit to deadlines;
- Participate in day-to-day QA activities;
- Identify areas for automation and communicate with the automation team;
- Document test processes or systems as required;
- Ensure adherence to established team processes and principles.
Skills and Experience:
- A degree in business and computing or a related field;
- At least 3 years’ experience as a software tester or related field;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues;
- Knowledge of test case management and defect tracking tools, as well as other QA activity related tools;
- Knowledge of performance and scalability test approaches;
- Knowledge in software development, Oracle, and PL/SQL;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral;
- Previous experience in administration of test tools will be considered an asset;
- Knowledge in test automation will be considered an asset;
- ISTQB certification will be considered an asset.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's