A well-established IT solutions company is expanding their team and are looking for a talented QA professional with experience in automated testing to drive the automation of their software test procedures.
- Excellent opportunities for career enhancement as this is a newly created department which is expected to grow over the next few years, hence why the role will evolve into a head of the department.
- Training sessions, health insurance (after completion of first year), stable environment with low turn-over.
- Work-Life balance
- Design, create, manage and run automated software testing on windows and web platforms.
- Create test scenarios for changed software and develop existing test scripts.
- Create test plans for product feature areas, plan for test design, and test execution throughout a project.
- Develop, maintain, and executes software test plans.
- Analyse, document, and submit issues to the relevant tracking systems discovered during testing with clear reproduction steps.
- Analyse, document, and submit issues to the relevant tracking systems that have been reported from customer sites with clear reproduction steps by means of a triage process.
- Previous experience within similar responsibilities
- Knowledge and experience of automated software testing methodologies, software and procedures would be considered an asset.
- Able to work in a .NET environment
- Sense of ownership, pro-activity, attention to detail.