A well-known iGaming group is currently looking for a QA professional to join their team. This person will be reporting to the Development Manager and focusing on the front-end testing as part of an agile team, having the chance to grow within a company with international presence.
- Opportunity to be part of a multicultural team with skilled and passionate people.
- Chance to work with new technologies and explore its advantages and challenges.
- Salary package that includes benefits such as learning and development opportunities, health insurance, gym allowance, extra annual leave, social events, among others.
- Testing software releases during product development
- Conducting cross-browser manual testing of web based software on desktop and mobile devices
- Collaborating with development team to identify the testing requirements
- Testing without the use of scripts
- Reporting software defects and work with development team to resolve them
- Documenting and communicating findings and software quality
- Designing a test strategy/test plan
- As a tester you will be responsible for testing multiple brands
- Previous work experience as a software tester, testing ReactJS/Redux web applications
- Knowledge in common test design techniques
- Understanding of the software development process
- Familiar with service-oriented architecture
- An analytical and systematic approach to testing
- Ability to think critically, excellent attention to details, problem solving skills and natural curiosity, willing to learn and develop your testing skills and knowledge
- A drive to learn and adapt to the changing landscape of testing
- Fluency in spoken and written English