Software Team Lead
|Job Title:||Software Team Lead|
|Salary:||€40,000 - €45,000|
|Contact Name:||Clare Barbara|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2018 12:24|
A Software house here in Malta is looking for a new Team Leader in Software Development.
Our people are our greatest asset and as a team lead you have the significant task of assisting, supporting, engaging and developing your team of people.
- Provide accurate estimates based on documentation produced by business analysts, third parties, and other technical employees
- Clarify and produce technical notes to specification where needed for your team to work more effectively
- Maintain and set appropriate standards and technical processes, including productivity enhancements, quality measures, and customer oriented standards
- Responsible for performing regular code reviews and provide input for the performance based KPI system
- An IT related degree
- 7+ years of development experience in C# & MySQL
What we are looking for:
- Goal oriented person
- You fully understand that the team depends on you to encourage them and move them forward to success.
- You realize that everyone makes mistakes, and for that, sometimes we look bad. It is the process behind it which makes us better, where we learn from it, teach others about it, and find ways not to repeat it. You also understand that leading a team is also about making sure this process is happening at all hours of the day, all days of the year
- You care about how your work and attitude affects those around you. And we really mean, you care. If you hurt someone, it hurts you.
- As a team leader, you must comprehend that one of your biggest responsibilities is first and foremost communication. You are also able to delegate tasks effectively, understand strengths & weaknesses of the team and mitigate accordingly.
- Teaching, learning & helping your co-workers is part of your Kernel
- You are able to make fearless choices, brave decisions and courageous actions, which ultimately challenge the status quo, for a better tomorrow!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's